19 June 2013

Stitched - A - Day - Away

I didn't mind the bad weather we have had for 2 days. But I missed going to the market today, afraid of catching rain druppels. I missed my weekly dose of fresh fish well. I stitched the day away and works on this old stashed Country kitchen clock sampler, designed by The Cross Stitchers. I will try to finish this tomorrow, then rest my eyes for a day or two and probably do some sewing.


I made a little renovation here in my blog too. Lucky I still found my free samples stashed in my harddisk. I feel guilty sometimes when I get a lot of free patterns, fabric stashed and sometimes great ideas from crafty people on pinterest. I know I still have lots of sampler somewhere in my memory bank. I've joined 3 crafty groups also just this month. I guess I am now ready to meet people outside my comfort zone. 

No comments:

my finished works