24 June 2013

Sew much fun

It is normally summer since June 21, according to astronomical calendar of Belgium. But the sun is on vacation somewhere I supposed. I hope it comes back very soon. My flower beds are not in good shape. The only consolation I have is getting more craft done than ever before during months like this. Friday was  SEW MUCH FUN. I've sewn a new house dress, I mean new color and new fabric but old patterns stashed.

sewn in just two hours

new color

This is my first attempt last year , I worked longer with it coz its too elastic, and I needed to use double needle which I've had a bit of stress in the first place. Anyway it turns out really nice and fits marvelously that I wear it as Sunday dress instead. Since I discovered that because of my wide built and extra baggage, wearing a straight cut is the best style for me. Knowing our style is very important, so I've learned. I used to be nonchalance, I don't care what people says before. And I certainly have zero knowledge about fashion. I admit that I been infected by the trends and hasn't cured ever since.


This is my stashed pattern, so simple and so easy (source: knipmode special- may 2011)


I also shopped last saturday for my new cross stitch project, the one I converted from pinterest photo. Glad I have more threads in my stashed kit and I didn't have to buy a lot. I've also started a SAL which I will make for my cross stitichers group. My Country clock is finished, all I have to do is take some photos and publish it to my finished pieces. 








No comments:

my finished works