12 June 2013

My Eva dress is done

After less than a week of speculating I finally finished my version of Eva dress from Your Style Rocks. As you can see from my previous post, it was not good the first time I tested the pattern in a wollen fabric.
This time I chooses a medium heavy tricot jersey in rustic color. It fits really good in me. Although my additional baggages shows a little more than necessary. Anyway it is my type of style and the color brings the best out of my natural brown color. Long time ago, I wouldn't dare wear such colors, coz I think it made me more darker. But then it suits me really, or (I thought it does). I'll probably wear this on Sunday and test the reaction of my friends. I might add some more photos as well. 


By the way I ditched the yoke this time coz my fabric is a little too heavy already.

No comments:

my finished works