02 June 2013

Fine week

What a sunny Sunday morning. Unfortunately we  are going to miss the sunday service today because of a planned day trip later with my co-volunteers at Openhart We are going to visit a clog museum. I'm curious what it is.
Anyway I had a very calm week worth and well spend cleaning my cupboards and mending old sheets. I ditched more than half of my plaids for the sofa co'z its not going to look good anymore on the leather canopy we just ordered. I hope I didn't make a huge mistake on doing so. (Buying a leather sofa I mean) Some says its cold in the winter. I supposed I have to use quilted plaids this time around, another brilliant idea to learn to quilt. Hubby used to be content that I am as busy as a bee. He is kind of worried lately that I don't go out much with friends anymore. What can I do if my friends likes football games, parties and music festivals, it is typically Belgium.  Practically nobody as geek as me in my circuit. Besides I see them more often than necessary on facebook. Hubby felt sorry that he has to go to his music repetetie 3 times a week while I stayed home. He is not interested in going to museum or any exhibit at all. This time he agreed to go with me. He will probably gets bored to death. Its my way of explaining him what would anyone feel doing things not interesting to them at all without using words. I may try learning to quilt but shall never ever try reading musical notes.

Well if there is no twister or floods out there, I'd say  "folks enjoy a day out or enjoy another crafty day".

No comments:

my finished works