16 June 2013

Crazy about pinterest

I can't help but love pinterest very much. I have found a pattern that I have lost during the floods in my hometown (Laguna). I been too busy the whole week looking for some patterns I couldn't find anywhere. Now I have found it plus a lot more. Unfortunately my compact camera gave up and I couldn't take a good shots with my android phone. Have lots of fun sewing a girl summer dress courtesy of Zoom en zo . I'll post some photos very soon. My friends stool hoes which I cut and sew without pattern is also nearly finished and I got to see her tomorrow to see if it fits. Now I am considering the possibilty of moving in a new web host or try a little bit of decorating my blog. I'm kinda tired of having the same interior ever since I started with blogger. So i'll be experementing with layouts and features starting now. 

No comments:

my finished works