26 June 2013

Not ready for a big move

I'm positive I'm not yet ready to move, so I think its best to explore more possibilities to just focus on my input right now and here in there a bit of a tweak or pimping activities. With upcoming big events like our Evangelization plan this summer in the church, Vacation to France next week;Plus other festivities planned where we should be present as guest or participants I don't think its the best time to add more stress to my already limited time. Times like this are the best, because it brings out the best in me. Even if I have times when I'd like to freak out, I'd still manage to calm down and make myself as scarce as possible. So I guess, I'll be out again most of the time, although my hand works shall always finds time probably in between meals or before bedtime. Nevertheless, I'll be publishing output from time to time. Anyway I've just started with  my pinterest photo yesterday.

No comments:

my finished works