28 July 2013

T.G.I.S

Thank God its sunday, my rest day and bonding time with friends or families which ever comes first. :) The weather changes from gloomy to warm and from warm to really warm but we do not have any right to complain, knowing somewhere else is not ok. I don't even want to say the word worst, but sometimes when we think its bad here in there, somewhere else in the world is literally and figuratively worst than ever. This week I have the arabic land on my prayer list, including Egypt. Normally I kept my wishes to myself but a small appeal to whoever might read this is not too much to ask. When one royal baby was about to be delivered, lots of people waited. When the king of all kings was born, only the believers was there to expect. Let us think of others even for a minute. Happy Sabbat Day !

No comments:

my finished works