29 July 2013

Its a good Owl week

Meet Oscar de owl pinned on pinterest but actually a property of DMC ( I took time searching the origin, and I found its free). Would also love  this cutie on my wish list. Whew! up and about as early as a humming bird, still  too much this and a little of that accomplished today. You can guess that my day is  a bit chaotic as it usually is but I'm getting more and more excited which is really good. Because I worked better in full speed when I know I have something new in the making. Spend the whole afternoon browsing new precious moments collection courtesy of a sister in our church who used to stitched a lot. Ideas and free patterns are raining all over me and I'm catching 'em all. If I didn't make a priority list I probably end up drowning. 

This is my WIPS on Sometimes a girl just got to Sew:

I don't really like the color variations on her hair, so I will most likely change it when its nearly finished. I ran out of colors in this project so its going to be praying hands and Oscar the owl until next week. Plus my sew along kids collection got to be finished in time. Its an owly week :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute girl

my finished works