17 May 2010

Not so much mood to blog lately

I was indeed the last months inactive here in my webpage although I never really stopped on what I usually busy about. In fact I did a lot of things that I had no time at all to sit in front of my computer. Everything is fine, just lots of things going around in the house that requires my full attention. Somethings that have no publicity requirement at all. There were moments that I have really loss of words. Anyway, my unfinished works has still to wait because my threads has not yet arrived. I had a mistake of putting half of the threads I bought in the Philippines in a box which I send via the post. The box is now 2 months and a half onderway via a ship and I am already losing hope to be able to receive it at all. I think it is already lost. But anyway, I'll wait another 2 weeks then I give it up. 

No comments:

my finished works