22 March 2010

Grumpy old me

Since I began a week ago learning new sewing techniques and getting to know my edging machine, not to mention attending classes for it. I have had a handful of works that I began to get headaches. My husband says that I take it too serious that I forgot to get some fresh air which I badly needed. Today is a beautiful weather so I took his advice and decided to stroll outside in the woods which is really good for my mood. I find this winter too long already, that's why  my concentration is particularly engrossed in doing things inside the house that I do not mind going outside at all. Sitting in front of the computer requires a lot of effort nowadays from me. I  also have this small pattern which I myself design, sort of experimenting on colors. I missed one color that's why I am still looking for something which I already have. What I do now is stitch a little bit and then do it again. I have a serious problem says my husband. I do not understand why people cannot understand sometimes that everybody did what they find amusing in their own way. Artist are most of the times crazy says he. Well, I still believe that I am neither an artist and neither crazy. I am just bored with this weather. And I hope I am right. 

No comments:

my finished works