29 May 2010

Happy birthday to me

I am very happy because, after almost 3 months of waiting is my package finally arrived last friday May 21. I was worried that it was already lost in the sea (lol) Well there is nothing missing with all the stuff that I put in the box, despite the fact that the Douane had it open and plastered it with Douane seal. I was able to do some inventories of the threads that I now have. In the next days to come aside from gardening I would be busy, catching up on my unfinished cross stitched projects. But then my husband bought me a paspop a mannequin where I can show off the clothes that I sew. I been very excited taking pictures of all my creations. My husband was so perplexed that he say's. I think you have never played with a doll ever. And he was right, I was a tomboy. I played lastiko and holen when I was a kid. I was also a ninny, always crying because I was a girl when I was supposed to be a boy. Now I have the time of my life. playing with my pop, dressing it up and taking pictures of it to my heart contentment. Its crazy but I don't need to go out of the house anymore to amuse myself. Whenever my euphorie subsided I will be posting more of my works. Let me enjoy it for awhile.

No comments:

my finished works