28 November 2014

Signing back

Hi friends, we are finally settled and well rested, Thanks to the moderate warm temp. here in the countryside it helps a lot when we are still adjusting from cold to warm. Lots of sorting out job tonight coz' my threads are still put together in one sack. Got to do a lot of sewing too before the holidays. I should benefit every hour I spend home in using my sewing stuff here. I was too excited being here, the first thing I did is plant some veggies, I hope to be able to grow some squash and string beans before the summer, and some peppers too. Oh well, I could bubble and bubble all night, but I surely have to begin the actual work I am talking about.

2 comments:

Martine Rogier said...

Fijn dat je weer goed aangekomen bent. Prijs de Heer! Gods zegen over je al plannen
Groetjes
Martine

Nens said...

Dank je wel Martine.

my finished works