09 November 2014

Last updates on my Autumn for this month


I've wanted to finish it badly before we left Belgium but I run out of threads. So it landed on my UFO's. I'll be doing my ABC stitch pattern from a Belgian friend starting tomorrow and will be bringing all my UFO's so that I can work on them until they are finished. I'm working well on my Christmas cards, although I probably show them only after I've sent them away to its recipients. 

I would also love to begin with this lovely free pattern from Nathalie's Jardin prive' as soon as I collected all the stuff I needed. I probably wait until I arrived in the Philippines so that I can buy my materials there. It will cost me a lot lesser than here of course.


Its so lovely, if there is anyone who had not seen this before you can find it  HERE  in 4 deals pdf/word format in french, english, italians and spanish language. Thanks to Ms Nathalie. It will be fantastic if I can make it in dutch (Nederlands too.)



No comments:

my finished works