21 November 2014

Latest updates plus a few of my sewn pieces for presents


Last updates on my ABC Stitch pattern from designworks, as u can see I started at the middle right corner going to the left as I always used to when I stitch bigger pattern. I'll be signing off for an indefinite period of time until I am settled at home back in my land of birth. I presume that upcoming Christmas is going to be a huge event.  And we will be taking a lot of time visiting friends and families. Anyway below are my latest sewn pieces for the last two months. I actually worked hard and have more to show but I wasn't able to take Photo's before I sent them with the box.

I am a little bit proud that my sewing skills is getting better and better. I only need to focus on one thing at a time. My multi-tasking habbit drives my hubby crazy and says I am still busy even when I sleep.

I am an avid fan of Ottobre Design Kids, these patterns comes form different books. I'll be detailing each one in my finished page soon. I hope the kids from home likes it. 


I made these out of scraps



This one is supposed to be a romper but it also looked nice as an everyday dres




A bit tricky with the collar but it was worth it.


No comments:

my finished works