16 October 2014

My secret garden 1 2 3

Its been ages ago, don't remember how long did I work on it, all I know is that it took me more than 4 years to finish it. I thought I'd wait until November when I return home in (PH) to post it. Because I only noticed through this photo that hubby hanged the framed wrong. The one on the left side should be positioned on the middle and vise versa. Anyway, The frame itself is not so special, I just choose it to match my wooden sofa.


I guess I was too happy back then that I missed the difference. Not the best explanation when I imagined how many stitches are there. And I hardly missed a block. My sister had it already placed in the right position. Got to take another shot, when I get back. :)



3 comments:

Pauline said...

It looks great!

Nens said...

thanks Pauline :)

Natascha Kooijman said...

These are wonderful works. And also the frame is beautiful. Wow

my finished works