08 October 2014

Count down period

Counting down days before, halloween, trip to the Philippines, christmas, easter, summer etc. This workless, childless person in me has never ceased to look for a new interesting things and oppurtunities to have my days full of exciting experience and positive thought. I shall ban the negative thoughts thru avoiding the news for at least 1 week. (But I will keep praying for those who are trapped in epidemic infested places and those who have to endure the atrocity of war).

I leave my autumn project as it is for now:



For the meantime I will work on this cutest witch I found yet. You can also find its free pattern Here  if you like.


And from now until we leave is time to sew and prepare for all the countdowns. Its part of my big plans so I'll keep it posted. :)


No comments:

my finished works