12 October 2014

Got to stop stashing and think about what to do with them


I should make this cute one, one of these days. But first I have to set point in my continous search for a nice one. Even though I got a lot of stashed pattern without even looking for it, or buying it. I have to simply
say no, no matter how hard it is. Its pointless stashing if I couldn't make them all. I was so lucky knowing people who have enough on their files to share. I buy it anyway if I really like it. The problem is I like them all. Now I am pretty sure it would last a lifetime with all my unfinish stuff and stuff on a row to make to accomplish them all. And if I ever finished a half of them, what am I going to do to them anyway? I can't abuse my walls to hang them all. So I got to think of another way to put them into use, in case I stitched a lot. Part of my big plan is to look for  a quilted sample from now on, Maybe I could use some ideas to make a bed spread or something. I hope to find one soon. Meanwhile I give my blog some clean-up. Actually I am experementing on designs. I was hoping I could buy my own domain by next year.



No comments:

my finished works