07 August 2014

Stitching using pattern via Windows live photo gallery

Aside from using board notes Apps, scanning my pattern and viewing it via windows live photo gallery has been my habit ages ago. My husband doesn't like it of course. He says its not really good for my eyes. What he didn't know is that, it helps me in a way to distract my attention moreoften than not. Co'z whenever my computer is open, can't help but once in awhile check on google alert for the latest news in the world. And then I checked on facebook, bloglovin, blogspot, etc. Windows 8 user have more advantage because they can use multiple tabs. As u can see here in my sample, at the lower right corner. I can make it larger or smaller view. It helps a lot whenever I am busy with a small patterns. I can also count using my cursor. I can move the picture itself up and down, go to the next or the last pages or check on the whole picture. It works for me and I been doing this for years now.

No comments:

my finished works