12 August 2014

Pin and cut

I'm a bit dissapointed to discover that some of my pins (pinterest) was already removed due to copyright reasons. I can understand why, But when sometime, one pattern is not available nearby I feel so lucky to see them online that I deny the fact that it could be illegally tagged. I learned my lesson and I thought about pinning and cutting all at once. Can't help it really. Over the years when my friends are collecting shoes and bags. I am collecting books and creative patterns of all sort. My last count was over the thousand ( sewing, quilting and cross stitching) Pinterest comes handy sometimes but I'll reckon its better to pin and cut all at once. Not that I rely on it. When I found pins that i really love, I buy it whenever I got a chance like this one:
Autumn story . I saw it first in Pinterest. I like it so much that i even ordered it overseas. This is one op my current WIP nowadays.

2 comments:

Jolly Princess said...

Hi, thanks for the blog visit.

Nens said...

Thanks also for ur visit. 'ur post about Typhoon Glenda brought me to 'ur homepage. :)

my finished works