22 August 2014

Home is where the heart is

Having two homes is not always fine, especially when one house is on the other side of the continent. It breaks my heart leaving one for the other and it makes me happy coming home to both of them. If I have a private jetplane I probably load all my stuff back and forth so that, I have them, when I needed them. Just kidding, even if I can afford it, I wouldn't even think of it. I probably bring tons of chocolates and barrels of wine to the Philippines and a whole mango and banana trees, with the inclusion of its roots  to Belgium. Neither of the two choices is good for obvious reasons. I only need not to forget my bible, my books, my patterns and my current WIP. And my husband of course. :)

Anyway I guess its the confort and privacy of the four walls and its roof that makes one house special, but it is still the family itself that maketh it a home. And if we bring our family with us wherever we go, we can still find a place we can call home or at least felt at home. I only wonder what Our Father's home look like. I have hopes, loads of hopes to be there sometime. Meanwhile here is my Works in progress on my UFO



No comments:

my finished works