21 June 2011

My sewing room is in chaos

My sewing room is literally in chaos nowadays. Since we started renovating our bathroom which is next to it, it is in what I call in the worst situation. I am in no mood at all to do some sewing, I bought lots of fabric last week, but I still haven't started anything at all. I am ashamed of all the mess. My sewing machine is okay, though. I promise not to tinker with it anymore, electronics and myself are not the best of friends. I was sorry I bought this type of machine. I probably look for some 2nd hand old machines in the future.





Mijn naai ruimte is in puinhoop, het is een naai kot geworden sinds wij begonnen met de renovatie op ons badkamer daarnaast. Ik had geen goesting om te naaien thans had ik veel stoffen gekocht vorige week. Mijn naai machine is wel al in orde. ik zou nooit meer mijn weinige verstand uitproberen om het te herstellen. Elektronish in mij kan echt niet samen. ik zou ooit een 2de hands old machine kopen.

No comments:

my finished works