20 June 2011

Its time to have a change in my blog and work on my attitude

"Ik ben terug van weg geweest". Thats what people says in Dutch whenever they come back literally.I have had a hard times , lots of downs and periods where I crack down. Yet I always come back. I have said many times already that I am going to throw away all the emotional baggage that I used to carry with me all the time.
I still have it and I finally realized that its no use trying to ignore it. I have proven many times in my life that I am a fighter, that God is with me all the time. that he always leads me to the right path, and whatever decisions I made, he made a way for me to make the right choices. and so I did. I even thought for a long time to start a new blog so that I do not have to read what I had written during the time I was really down. I actually did create a new blog in dutch language. But then I realized, whats the use of a new begin if I am still affected by the past, why not make a use of it and move on. One day, while flipping with my mouse, I came across the website of an African woman, who's blog is written in two languages, Swahili and English. I came up with this idea to challenge myself if I can do the same. Meaning to say write in English and in Flemish. make a complete changes in my blog. add some girly stuff. I presume it would be a great challenge and it offers me a possibility to practice my 2nd language. Why not? it can be positive not only to my language skills but also to my attitude. I have to work a lot on my attitude. More often than I admit I am becoming a grumpy old woman at 40. I have to make the changes now before its too late to begin with. So my next post will be in english and dutch.

No comments:

my finished works