01 September 2013

Ending my busy summer with a HUGE CLEAN UP

Summer 2013 was never before soooo self centered than ever. I was mostly at home, I ditched the usual short trips here in there, I joined hobby clubs, I read lots of blogs, I've sewn lots of things for my own use. I made lots of apologies to people for not coming to visit. I've watched the full episodes of The bleak house and I will watched tonight the ending of 'De erfenis'. Two whole months of Staycation and doing things for my own is finally ending today.

Vacation is over and tomorrow I'll be back to my volunteer job, which is helping co-volunteers preparing things for less fortunates ones. I suppose,I'ts gonna be a busy day. Thursday begins the sewing class. I can't wait to see new crafty people whose eager to learn more about sewing as I do. Got to clean up this blog also, because I'll start a new september SAL on tuesday and from now on I will try to work on themes and schedules. Filling in blanks and holes of UFO'S (unfinished Objects) got to have a chance from time to time. And there's no other way to be able to do it than put it on the agenda.

UFO's to finish this month

No comments:

my finished works