03 September 2013

7 Days sewing for myself - Day 1

Can't wait for sewing class to begin. I'll start today for simple crafts and I'll do the last project I have in mind  in the class next tuesday. I'm pretty sure I could use some help from my classmates and teachers.

I would like to make these list this week. 

  • Celphone pouch
  • Sewing machine bag
  • Something for the home (new pillow cases, etc)
  • Shopper's bag/or perhaps a body bag
  • Winter pyjama/ peasants dress
  • SAL - Stitch-Along needle case/ cat
  • Bible pouch
  • SAL - Sew Along
I should deligently try my best, because starting the 2nd week of September I'll be working on projects for someone else. And of course its going to be cleaning and putting away summer things and getting ready for autumn and winter.

I'll make my first ever handmade CP pouch today, and start with my needle case SAL.



No comments:

my finished works