28 November 2010

back to blogging within 2 days

Hey there I'm still alive and kicking. doing a lot of things at the same time is proven to be bad not only for our health but also for our peace of mind, knowing it keeps us from being sane all the time.
But I have this bad habit and God forgive me but I can never promise to change. I'm doing it again and again and it tends me to accomplish a lot but it keep me away from my pen and book and also with my computer. within the next 2 weeks I am taking a break, then I will probably free to go back to cross stitching. I didn't mention it before, but I was forced to stop for awhile because I developed a nagging pain in my left arms due to the same movement of my left hand while holding the cloth while I am stitching. According to the doctor I had to stop for awhile to see to it that it is the real cause of my pain, and it was. Thus, I have to be careful this time. Meanwhile I have to begin tomorrow stitching a gift to a friend who is going to have a baby. I'll post it as soon as it is finish.

No comments:

my finished works