29 June 2010

My trip to Paris


We had a long week after the trip to Paris. Its like breath a little bit and run again. Its always is busy time in the summer for us, no time to get bored and think a lot. It was a nice weekend trip anyway, I got a chance to see old but beautiful buildings, bridges of different style, museum etc. very different from the places I used to see since I was young. A new experience to keep, although I am really a contemporary person, I still like either post modern culture or something ethnic. It was really magnificent, just looking and admiring how on earth the people in the past a very enormous structure can realized is already super. Its really nice, although I cannot picture myself living there. Aside from the fact that I love colors, there are places that are nice to go to once and a while but not pleasant to live. Everybody wants to go home and so do I.

No comments:

my finished works