16 June 2010

Green fingers, how on earth some people have it and I don't

If there is one absolute failure in everything that I wanted to do is planting anything. My plants don't grow, they usually died before even getting a flower or a fruit. I'm absolutely unhappy. I plant lots of seeds, eggplant, okra, beans. Even my roses are failing to produce flowers. I am really jealous of my husband who can plant anything and everything. Who is it possible that one persons hands is better than the other when it comes to planting the same thing. By the looks of these sugar peas, you can guess which one is mine, although there is a week difference, still mine didn't grows the same as the other for the same number of days. I figure it out already that I am not cut out to do gardening; I leave it to the expert from now on. My flowers are definitely not something to be proud of also. I guess I have to stick to my needles.

No comments:

my finished works