21 January 2010

experementing on knip mode design


An acquaintance of mine laugh about my style of clothes every time she sees that I wear something colorful or with flowery designs. Perhaps she thinks that I really knows nothing about fashion or to be exact un-fashionable. Which I don't give a damn. Well I can't blame her because I am really somebody who doesn't bother to go with the trend. I always dress for comfort, as for my style, I AM A FARM GIRL what can you expect. Although I am also very cautious what to wear, when and where and on what time and occasions. Especially weather conditions, whenever its really brrrrrrrrrr.
I saw this design in a knip mode magazine, and I fell inlove with it. So I did tried my best to sew not exactly like it but something with a little bit similarity of so. I am proud to say that my sewing skills is improving day by day. I am sure that I am going to learn it sooner or later. I know I am going to succeed when I set my mind on it. I have to buy a pas pop so I can make easy alteration and nice pictures. see the results of my progress : 


No comments:

my finished works