05 December 2013

The Lord is Counting on (me) you

One of my Precious moments collection finished first week of November.

I'm still finishing some sewing projects for kids at home in the Philippines. Probably finished tomorrow plus among other things to sort out, then I'll go back stitching the days away before we go on 6 months vacation. I really should dig out my handwork boxes to count my UFO's. Actually I have mountains of work yet to be done and hobbying should be set aside, but in times like this when its cold and dark outside, there is nothing so especial than counting stitches for me.



1 comment:

Maree said...

I also miss the time when I got so addicted to cross-stitching. I guess I will have to add it back on my bucket list :) Thanks for sharing your really cute project :)

my finished works