24 May 2013

Its a Flop again

My experiment is definitely not okay. It is already a big flop, using an ordinary cloth and too much strands doesn't compensate the holes in the aida cloth which are not uniform in sizes. I should never stitched on black again because my eyes is no good anymore in dark color. Next time I have to pay attention with blocking colors. This is going to be my next challenge. I recognize myself, alright, but the finish product is not okay. Thank God I stashed DMC threads in my baggage before returning to Belgium. 3 pieces for 1 euro back in PH against 1 euro and 30 cents each here in Belgium means I have to work only for my hobby. At least I figure it out that it doesn't matter what software is used for pattern making. It also depends on how it is stitched and the materials of course. This is my last experiment. I got to have a week break on cross stitching and rest my eyes before I try it on white cloth. My sewing room is ready and if I'm lucky I'll have a summer dress before end of the week. But tomorrow is a big clean up day. :)
the light colors on my cheeks and forehead is not okay, have to change it.

1 comment:

Lana said...

I love that you make patterns from the software! I used to have PC Stitch, and attempted to make a few of my own, but then that computer died, and so never got to use the software and lost the patterns! I agree, the brightness on your forehead and cheek is a little extreme! But it looks good other than that!!

my finished works