06 February 2012

Winter blues again


It looks like the winter is going to get going for quite sometime. I really hate it, being stranded inside the house, not that its annoying staying at home. I am a house mice and I always have one thousand things to do at the same time. Anyway, I'm glad that its a bit sunny despite the snow outside. Whenever the sun peek inside the house, its means I can cross stitch for at least an hour or two a day. Doctor's order, not too much concentration will do me a favor to little by little regain my old self. Just no cross stitching, sewing or reading at night. By the way I have just started stitching a photo of princes Kate of England. I got a photo converter gift from a very kind lady whose name I may never mention in public. She is a public figure, and I am glad she has become my friend. Although I am not yet one hundred percent convince that this pattern would do justice to the photo of the princes. I will give it the benefit of the doubt.


Update as of September 1-2013

Love to finish this project someday or stitch a new photo of Princes Catherine, but I I have to study and redo the pattern because I am not 100 percent satisfied with the outcome.

No comments:

my finished works