29 February 2012

Knitting bug bites me once again

Since december last year, I started learning to knit, I had manage to make 4 pieces pot holders which
I had given away to my friend Olivia. Which she is planning to make another 4 pieces to be able to sew a throw pillow case. Well anyway, The reason why I wanted to learn knitting was my frustration that I missed a chance to be able to help a sister in our community church. She had a wonderful project for the orphans somewhere in Africa. She had asked some of the women in the church to knit different garments, like hood and small blankets. I thought I couldn't do it myself. But then its too late when I tried and discover that I could. She had shown the photo's last sunday. I was ashamed of myself that I didn't tried it the first time she made an anouncements. Now, I am licking my own wounds. I was busy since yesterday beginning again to do some continental and english purl. I will never missed a chance again. My husband says, I could never go into politics because I am always doubtful if I can do something without even trying. I should have more trust in my own self. I do not have to speak, whats eating me inside. He saw it also and when I took my materials yesterday, He didn't bother to comment.

No comments:

my finished works