26 March 2009

Taking up driving lessons

I am significantly busy nowadays, not only for my nik-naks but also learning everyday on how to be a responsible and defensive driver. Anyone can say its easy, but for me its not. When you have a phobia for anything, I'll tell you its like tomorrow is the end of the day. Especially in a country like ours, I mean where I now reside is very important to be really cautious. It is almost everyday in the news that people died of accident here in there.

Sometimes I thought I could better take public transport out of anxiousness, but more often than not I changed my mind easily because shopping spree and trips to the groceries is a part of daily life and it is not pleasant to bicycle here in there all the time. Although most of the people here in Belgium are used to it. I still think that my husband could possibly sick at any time and I have to bring him to the doctor. So I decided that I really need to take it seriously and I need to do it pretty soon.

No comments:

my finished works