19 March 2009

Learning to sew





I was the last three weeks busy with everything and anything all at the same time, typical me. Here is the result a series of what somebody might called a product of my eccentric taste. I said somebody because I know someone who finds my style cheap. But I don't mind, because as I always say: I am not me if I am others. although I am not even sure if I'm gonna wear them all I am happy with my works. I'm pretty sure that there will come a time when I can sew something nice and pretty for somebody else. As for my own, I like to create something colorful, I don't mind if people thinking that I am nuts. The truth is I hate to see young people here in Belgium wearing, black or dark colors, they look 10 years older than their age. But of course these are really cheap fabrics, good enough to throw it away when something goes wrong. Yeah if I cannot really sew it right then I don't have to get too frustrated. I still have a lot to learn yet.

No comments:

my finished works