22 January 2009

Thanks to the 'Obamania'


Courtesy of the 'Obamania' and all the exciting TV marathon regarding the inaguration of the new american president, I got a chance to sit before the television longer than I did in the whole year.But I also had more time browsing the mode magazine that I have in possession for quite sometime already. And guess what.... I've found a pattern of a tunic that I have long ago wanted to sew, which i did. And I did sew it in record time. I love tunic's blouses, its my kind of casual ready to go outfit.

2 comments:

Kathya said...

you are in a different country and you watch the whole possession of the new President????
i didnt. it was a ridiculously amount of money they spent for something so simple. can you image???? 147 Million dollars??? too much wasted money for me.
BTW, i would love to see the tunic????

Nens said...

Yes! I watched the whole gamma... I may sit all day doing odd hobbies or contemplating what to cook for the next 3 days, but I am also up to date of all tiks and taks from kinshasa Congo to Alice Spring in Australia. It's my cancer... I mean I call it a disease...

my finished works