28 April 2013

Back in Belgium (On vacation)

Hello world its been 6 looooooooong months ago since I last posted here. I had loads of works to do since we comeback here in Belgium from a 5 months vacation in my homeland Philippines. I still have loads of works to do
aside from helping hubby cleaning up our little backyard. I am amazingly full of ideas and plans that I don't even have time yet. Sadly the sewing class where I used to attend is on its last 2 weeks for this semester but then again I manage to squeezed me in just to be able to cached up the latest trend. And its wonderful being in the group again.Being in a very warm place surrounded by families and familiar people and coming home to such a cold place we called home is not really homey at all. Hubby felt it too when we arrived from the airport and instead of February, we are going back in January until June 2014. Now I say I'm on vacation here in Belgium. We are going home in January. And what do people do on vacation? Make the most out of it I supposed. I'm thinking of blogging again, ooooops I shouldn't make any promises I can't keep, knowing I can survived without cellphones and internet. Knowing I probably disappear again without much a do. Well, one thing is for sure I'm coming back.

No comments:

my finished works