01 January 2011

Welcome 2011

I was not really feeling well since we comeback from a 12 day cruise across the
Mediterranean. the weather didn't help either. Too much snow that I have never been seen before are waiting for us. Clearing up the driveway on Christmas day is probably the first white Christmas bound to be experienced. Anyway I welcome 2011 with open arms. Our vacation had helped me a lot in seeing things in different way. I guess its time to throw away all the emotional baggage that I used to carry with me all the time. It had affected my whole perspective and creativity. My mood swings in the past months has nothing to do with boredom. People in my sorroundings had affected me a lot. Its time I get a grip on my own emotions as well. Trying to make people happy and win affection is not easy. We can only please somebody one at a time. And I finally realized it somehow. Its always interesting to have changes. I am definitely go for it this time. Not only for my outside wardrobe but definitely with my attitude. And definitely my writings has to be consistent as well. I wish that 2011 brings me good luck!

No comments:

my finished works