05 February 2014

Simply irresistible

Simply Irresistible:
I was supposed to be looking only for a serger. I end up going home with an industrial sewing high speed machine and an edging machine. I fell in love with this very simple and easy to use straight stitch machine which is very useful with moderate to heavy fabric. Cost price is equivalent to my old janome decor machine. It was simply irresistible. I suddenly ditched my plan to buy a motorcycle and brought this home. I've sewn for 3 hours upon installation. It makes hubby worrying about our pending vacation. Do I like to go ever again? 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Je hebt blijkbaar grootse plannen Nena!
Groetjes, Martine

Nens said...

Dag Martine, De Here gaf mij een kans om mijn hobby een werk van te maken zodat Ik ander mensen ook kan helpen. 'k ben al een echte naaister geworden. :)Mijn zus verkoop mijn werkjes. het is voor haar een grote hulp om wat extra bij te verdienen. Voor mij ook, omdat Ik doe het graag. grtjs

Nens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

my finished works