02 January 2014

Welcome 2014 and Bye bye Beringen for awhile

Its been a long day, putting things in order before we left tomorrow. The most difficult of all is puzzling what more we needed to put in the check in baggage. I'm afraid we are over the limit. Can't finished counting my stashed threads so I ended up bringing them all. So its bye bye for now. Not sure when I'm coming back online. Hoping I'll manage to find internet connection down there in the Barrio. I'm getting nervous already as I always do whenever I was supposed to fly. Got to take some pills in the morning (doctor's prescribed). I hope it helps. It will be an emotional homecoming, because I won't be able to see my puppies anymore. They didnt't survived. something I am not happy to talk about, but I finally found a lookalike pattern, which I am currently doing right now. It will remind me of them, all the time . It makes me sad remembering them. Here are my two adorable puppies : Mathias and Marcus : 

This would be my remembrance of them:

Mathias and Marcus

No comments:

my finished works