31 July 2009

My husbands hobby garden




We have lots of vegetable and fruits this year: prunes, peach, apple, strawberry, grapes, blackberries, we have eikeblad sla, squash, courgette, green beans, sugar peas. Its really full, not to mention the asparagus last June. They are really nice and delicious, but there are also lots of works to be done. that is why we don't even have time to go anywhere. Some plants has to be watered everyday, sometimes 2 times a day. Actually this is my husband's hobby. gardening, he love it and he do it always with love and contentment. It amazes me all the time who can he possibly grows anything he likes. He really have a green fingers which I don't have :) . I always need the help of chemical products to grow things. Even my flowers outside are not so beautiful as it is as he does not lay his hands on them. His plants are really gorgeous and they smell nice too.

No comments:

my finished works