06 February 2009

My very first cross stitch Photo



This is the very first photo that I cross stitched. One of the best I ever did. Not because its mine, but because it turns out to be beautiful than the picture itself. And I mean the finished product not me. My only fault is I stitched it using anchor instead of DMC. When I washed it before letting it framed. most of the color faded away. Maybe, just maybe I could do it once again, although stitching my own picture is not so interesting as stitching others. It is kind of predictable and I hate it. I always love the challenge of making something new and different. My husband even joked a week ago that it is a question of time when I am going to stop what I do now and go mountain climbing instead. Who knows!

No comments:

my finished works